samedi 28 novembre 2015

Plugin question for updating

my system is very old and it's time for an update...a process i'm quite rusty on. i realize along with updating PT, i also have to update my plugins.

in terms of proof of original purchase of the plugins, is this something that i do through my ilok account, or am i gonna have to dig out receipts and locate the serial numbers to supply to each plugin manufacturer? i'm a little concerned as i wasn't able to find all of my "paper" docs on all of my plugins.

i went to my ilok acct but was unable to find actual serial numbers...maybe i didn't dig deep enough?

any advice is much appreciated. ty

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Plugin question for updating

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire