dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Core Audio cannot find Digi 002 hardware

Mac Pro 5,1
Mountain Lion 10.8.5
Digi003 Drivers 11.1.3
Pro Tools 12.3.1
Digi002 interface

Hey guys, recently got a new Mac Pro, and used Setup Assistant to transfer over from my 2006 Mac Pro. That computer was running PT9 with the old 10.3.3 (9.0r3) drivers so PT9 is also on the new computer along with PT12 which I just installed. After the transfer was finished, I installed the 11.1.3 drivers on the new computer and followed the steps in this link (http://ift.tt/1Tm7sQi) to manually remove the 10.3.3 (9.0r3) drivers.

The good news is the 002 is working with Pro Tools (which I had to go back to since currently my 003's monitor pot emits nothing but scratchy, crackling, static noise whenever the pot is touched even the slightest, and the only time it doesn't is when it's rotated to the fully off counter-clockwise position).

However I cannot use the 002 as an output for my computer's audio. The Core Audio manager simply says Not Connected (HW not found). If I go into System Preferences -> Sound, I do see options for Avid 002 Rack and Digidesign HW (002). These also appear in Audio Midi Setup. However for the life of me I cannot get Core Audio to find the hardware.

Should be noted that "Avid 002 Rack" never appeared before on my old computer, only "Digidesign HW (002)". So this is new to me. Perhaps this is something to do with PT12/PT9 being on the same computer and the 11.1.3 drivers along with the should-be-deleted 10.3.3 drivers?

Tried restarting the computer and 002 many times.

Suggestions?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Core Audio cannot find Digi 002 hardware

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire