vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Pro Tools Wont Load 44.1 Khz sessions ...

I am using Windows 7 ( 16 GBs ) Home edition and the very latest pro tools update / Saffire Pro 40 and Octo Pro MKII. This seemed to have happened after the update a few days ago. ... I cant load up sessions created using 44.1 Khz but I can load 48Khz sessions. It seems to change, once I set it to 44.1 on the saffire I see it changes to 48Khz .. I have rebooted several times and still I get that "The Saffire Cant be Initialized". Does anyone have any advice ?

Thanks :)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Pro Tools Wont Load 44.1 Khz sessions ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire