dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Building Studio/Need Video System

The Air Force Band of the West is building a recording studio/rehearsal facility.

One of the challenges we are facing is the design doesn't allow line of site for many of the rooms.

My solution is to create a video system so the musicians can see each other when needing isolation or I can see them.

Unfortunately, I don't know where to start.

Do any of you have experience?

Here are my needs: (I think)

3 portable TV’s with cameras or mounted cameras. (40-50 inch)

Small TV/Camera combo for each smaller room

Cameras for each room for general visibility?

rack mount double TV for studio visibility of the rooms.

Some sort of switch/router? (Route anything, anywhere in multiples.)

How many connections do I need in each room? BNC? Ethernet?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Building Studio/Need Video System

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire