dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Pro Tools 11/ElevenRack setup for recording?

Hello,

I have problems to setup PT11 and ER to make guitar recordings.

In WIN 8.1/64 drivers for ElevenRack are installed and work with standalone editor. I use Roland Quad Capture USB interface and Allan&Heath ZED10FX as analog mixer. Quad Capture, ER and the A&H working standalone in WIN. When I open PT11 I can set QC to playback engine and I can play an imported audio backintrack but I have no ElevenRack in I/O settings.

Signal flow:
Guitar->ElevenRack->Allen&Heath->QuadCapture->Poweramp->passive studio monitors

What is wrong?

THX

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Pro Tools 11/ElevenRack setup for recording?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire