vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Pro Tools 11 Stuck in Pause?

I never ran into this problem until today. It didn't matter what session I opened, a new one or existing one. I could not get the session to play. Every time I pushed play, the play button would blink while the stop was blue and there was a green pause blinking in the lower left corner. I searched forever to find a solution and finally found this:

Pro Tools 11 & 12 on Win dows 7
Go to C:\Users\*user name*\AppData\Roaming\Avid and delete the Pro Tools folder.
Note: If you cannot find the AppData folder, click on Organize and choose Folder and Search Options. Click on the View tab, then select Show Hidden Files and Folder. Click Apply then OK. AppData should now be visible.
Empty your recycling bin.

I hope this helps some peeps out there. I wasted a half a day on it, and this finally worked for me.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Pro Tools 11 Stuck in Pause?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire