samedi 28 novembre 2015

Midi foot controlers

DefaultMidi foot controlers

Hi everyone, I'm the newby to the forum, and also an Eleven Rack is on it's way to me as I type.
My question is what midi foot controller, I'll be using the Eleven Rack mainly for live guitar work, so I'll need to be able to call up / adjust / switch off effects within a patch.
I've been looking at the Rocktron Midi-Mate and the Roland FC-200, any opinions on these units would be greatfully received, or if you guy's have better ideas I would be glad to hear them.
Thanks in advance, Bob

Reply With Quote

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Midi foot controlers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire