dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Support & Upgrades Expiring Soon?!?

Hey there,

Finally this month I decided to upgrade to 12 and got myself a perpetual license.

Everything went smooth moving from 11.2 to PT 12.3, same thing with 12.3.1

However after updating "application manager" to the latest version,
I keep getting a pop-up window telling me that "Support & Upgrades Expiring Soon",
which is kind of weird as I bought my license only a couple of weeks ago..

Am I missing something here, or is this some kind of bug?

__________________
Pro Tools 12.3.1
Asus Sabertooth X58, i7 950
Nvidia GeForce GT 520
RME Fireface UFX
24 GB DDR3
Win7 x64 Ult. (Sp1)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Support & Upgrades Expiring Soon?!?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire