dimanche 29 novembre 2015

iMac Processor Compatibility - PT 11 to 12

Hi everyone

I have a late 2009 27" iMac with an intel core 2 duo processor. I'm running OSX 10.8.5 and PT11.1.2...all works fine.

I want to upgrade to PT12 but the minimum spec says an intel i5 processor is required.

I must confess to not knowing much about processors and whilst I found a post on here from someone wanting to know the difference between these two processors there were no replies.

Will I encounter problems with my current processor if I make the shift?

The logical side of my brain says not to upgrade if I do not meet the spec but others may know if my processor is actually above min spec?

Many thanks

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



iMac Processor Compatibility - PT 11 to 12

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire