samedi 28 novembre 2015

S3 not showing in Eucon surfaces

I bought an S3 yesterday. I cannot get it to work.
My computer is a macbook pro on 10.9.5 Mavericks, the s3 is connected by ethernet cat5e cabling directly to the mac book pro.

I have installed the Eucontol 3.3.2 (which apparently isn't compatible with 10.9.5) So managed to uninstall and get a 3.3.1 instead which should be compatible.

I have checked the Eucon preferences and it is set to ethernet.
The surface is in Studio Mode.
I have checked my network settings and it shows the ethernet is connected.
It shows up in the midi devices section and I can even find it in pro tools playback engine to be used as an AVB audio device.

When I click on the Eucontrol settings the s3 is not showing on the surfaces page. So I can't select it and I can't update the firmware. The little e at the top never goes black. It remains greyed out. I have changed the ethernet cable, power cycled the mac book pro and s3 numerous times (100's) and restarted the eucon application. I still can't do anything with it.

I have gone through every troubleshooting post I could find before resorting to this post. Please if anyone can help me i will be eternally grateful.

Thank you

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



S3 not showing in Eucon surfaces

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire