vendredi 27 novembre 2015

HD Accel to Native HD am I mad?

Hi, I'm currently running a HD|3 accel rig which is stable and latency free. I do a lot of live dates in my studio recording drums, piano, bass and guitar simultaneously with other tracks playing back.

I need to use EQ, compression and some effects during the recording stage (just for monitoring)

Am I mad for considering a HD|Native setup?

I have just bought a 12 core 5, 1 mac.

I understand my 'legacy' 192s still work, is this correct?

Any feedback and thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Stefan.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



HD Accel to Native HD am I mad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire