dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Do I need to upgrade a Student Perpetual License?

DefaultDo I need to upgrade a Student Perpetual License?

Hi
I registered a Student license of PT10 back in May of 2012. I think that gave me 4 Years of upgrades. I currently surrendered the 10/11 License for the 10/11/12 License and was able to install 12.3.1
Everything is fine right now but what will I need come May of 2016? And can I buy something now during the sales and register it in May 2016?
Thanks
P.S.-Man Avid upgrading is very confusing!

Reply With Quote

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Do I need to upgrade a Student Perpetual License?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire