lundi 30 novembre 2015

Need new mac...

DefaultRe: Need new mac...

I am watching this thread with interest since I am running a 002 console on PT 10.

I just purchased a PT 10-11-12 perpetual license. But I need to upgrade my computer like you before I activate it.

I cant afford to buy a new Mac Pro. or iMac so I am watching this with much interest.

__________________
Mac mini 2.53 Ghz 4Gb ram
ProTools 10.3.2, RME FF800, Digi 002 console, Presonus Digimax 48K & LT, Central station, KRK Rockit 8v2, KRK Rockit 10s, a plethora of outboard gear ...Too many vintage guitars & amps to list!

Reply With Quote

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Need new mac...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire