dimanche 29 novembre 2015

HD12 annual vs perpetual and education plus Black Friday

I'm really confused and I hope somebody can help:

I own PT HD10 and I want to get HD12

1. Is the annual upgrade the same as the perpetual? I see perpetual license being mentioned for PT12 but bit for PT HD12. Does this mean they are different or are the the same?

2. Is there an educational version of PT HD12? I do also teach and would buy an educational version of HD12 but I only see educational versions of 12 (non-HD)

3. I'd like to take advantage of the Black Friday specials but they don't seem to have an HD12 Black Friday special. I see just the one $599 price. Am I wrong?

Thank you so much guys!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



HD12 annual vs perpetual and education plus Black Friday

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire