lundi 30 novembre 2015

RX 4 Spectral Repair

I'm working on a rig that is new to me running PT12.2.1 and RX4, and there's no one technical to ask here ... [sighs]

RX4 plugins are available in the AudioSuite drop down menu but Spectral Repair is not listed. Nor can I find it in the /Digidesign/Plug-ins/ folder.
I can access Spectral Repair via the standalone application and RX Connect, but for me that's a bit of a PITA.

Is Spectral Repair an option as a plugin, or only within the standalone app?

__________________
PT10.2.0 / HDN / HD Omni / MC Control / Intensity Pro / Quad core Intel MacPro
Over 15yrs experience in TV. Currently mainly indie features.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



RX 4 Spectral Repair

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire